- As an example of engaging youth in volunteering for peace through artistic means let’s watch and listen to the music video Mine-Free-World.
- The song Mine-Free-World was first performed at the Mine-Free-World Summit in Nairobi, Kenia.
- The video was developed by SCAF Youth Center in cooperation with my music band “BLAGI MAT!!!” and with the International Campaign to Ban Landmines and International Red Cross.
- It is regularly shown on Belarus TV and performed at the peace-building music festivals
What are your impressions about this music video
- Do you like it?
- Has it touched your feelings and provoked emotions and thoughts?
- Was there new information that you have previously not known?
- Would you be interested after watching this music video to participate in the youth campaign to ban landmines?